Job Title: Content Creator
Type: On-site, Part-time (3 days a week)
We are looking for a creative mind with game development experience to join the team. Someone who is not afraid to take on creative responsibility and who is interested in content creation and video production.
As a content creator at Brackeys you need to have a pro-active drive for exploring new subjects, technical or non-technical, and a strong focus on how to communicate these subjects to others through video content.
Your primary responsiblity as a content creator would be writing and planning video content. This involves:
• Brainstorming video topics
• Researching video topics
• Writing video scripts
• Planning video footage
• Recording B-roll
As a content creator you will be constantly working with different parts of the team to ensure top quality content.
We are a small team and while the above will be your main responsibilities there is plenty of opportunity to branch out into other areas like video editing, recording A-roll etc.
• Solid Unity experience, particularly in game development
• Ability to write and understand C# on at least an intermediate level
• General understanding of how to communicate technical topics in an understandable and easy-to-digest way
• A passion for game development and the game dev community
• A solid and general understanding of the YouTube game dev space and a good grip on what makes good and interesting content
• Positive attitude and self-motivation, exceptional at working independently while still functioning in a team environment
Good to have:
• Experience with content creation
• Experience with video production
• Experience with Adobe software, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
To apply you must be:
• Located in Denmark
• At least 18 years old
We require all applicants to be able to speak Danish but your cover letter must be written in English.
Apply here using this FORM.